Dead by Daylight makes my PC crash!
Ok, ######### is going on BHVR, seriously!?
(Yeah, I said, I would have taken a big pause, but I want to get the bloodpoints or shards and redeem codes)
I start the game, and I'm forced to restart my whole pc (and alt f4 and ctrl alt canc don't work at all) just because of your game?
#########, really, this is so disappointing, I EVEN VALIDATED MY STEAM FILES!
Edit: Nothing after validating the files 2 time, the game just doesn't start.
Comments
For serious Behaviour Interactive, slow down your schedule, geez
Notes: I enter the game, and it goes until where you have to press space, and then crashes, even in the trailer.
Yeah, it's not just console players suffering. My first few trials are basically slide shows, and the rest are freeze-roulette: Will this skillcheck choke my frames, or will the next one? Will this hatchet make me pause mid-chase, or will the game randomly freeze for 10 seconds as the killer (presumably) watches me face ######### a wall?
Edit: That last one actually happened to me beside one of Ormonds snow plows, apparently I phased right through it and sat inside the thing for 5 seconds while my game decided whether or not it existed. My teammate thought I was hacking because my ping didn't spike.
Consoles after running DBD.
I just uninstalled and installed the game, and still crashes!
######### am I supposed to do?
visit techinical issues subforum https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues
Right...
I haven't had any problems nor have I heard any other people have PC problems. It might just be your computer.