Perk that make you dissapear?
Is there a survivor perk that make you dissapear? I just played against a survivor that just disapeared infront of me. I couldnt see her and hear her anymore. How is this possible?
Is there a survivor perk that make you dissapear? I just played against a survivor that just disapeared infront of me. I couldnt see her and hear her anymore. How is this possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no such perk, either they disconnected or it was because of lag.
You should know, there are Hacks and one of their "features" is being invisible. So i guess this was a Cheater. He will be banned very soon so, just hop into the next match :)