Ignoring the bugs, what type of killers would you prefer to get this year for the next two Chapters?

I'll put the kind of killers that relate to these kinds of power usages

M1 Killer- Uses a non-harmful power that assists them during chases (Doctor, Nurse, Clown etc)

Hybrid Killer- Can M1 attack and has a power that does assist during chases and can down survivors (Plague, Nemesis, Spirit)

Transformative Killer- Uses their power to completely change the way they down survivors (Oni, Twins)

Stealth Killer- Uses the element of surprise to catch survivors off guard and commonly using the exposed status effect (Wraith, Ghost Face, Shape)

Trapping Killer- Prepares their power for later use at specific locations to catch survivors easier (Trapper, Hag)

Ranged Killer- Uses ranged attacks to down survivors from a distance instead of having to close distance (Trickster, Huntress, Slinger)

What I'd like to see is more game mechanics added in killer teachables like obsession or Hex totems but actually done properly. And including unfortunately we haven't been getting a lot of M1 killers that assist chases recently so I would like to see another killer that does that but possibly with map manipulation to spice things up such as removing terrain or obstacles to assist them.

Comments

  • I'd like more strategic killers, so set-up and transformative, I suppose. Honestly, I just want a break from "killer with no map pressure or mobility who hits you if you vault or drop a pallet and cancels his power and hit you if you don't" because besides Blight and Twins, every killer we've gotten recently has been some flavour of that.