Switch: anniversary crowns not showing up in original kliler's inventories
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Description: I have picked up anniversary crowns numerous times as original killers (Trapper, Wraith, etc.) and seen crown unlocked messages at the end of a match, yet the crowns never appear in my Killers' inventories. I have restarted the game and my Switch and it has not fixed the issue (I again picked up a crowns in-game and did not receive them. I've escaped with and received survivor crowns without issue, but crowns will not show up for my killers. Please help! I really want my Trapper to have a cute crown and I've tried so many times :'(
- Steps to reproduce: Play as a killer on the switch and try picking up a crown
- Expected result: It will not appear in the killer's inventory
- Actual result: Crowns do not appear in killers' inventories
- Reproduction rate: Every time. I have never received a crown after picking one up in a killer game. I have tried at least ten times on original killers.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments