When I prestige do perks stay in blood web as tier 3?

So I am debating if I even want to prestige any characters. Is it even worth it in the long run?

Comments

  • No you have to find them again and from tier 1 again.

    Do not bother with prestige unless you really want the bloody cosmetics

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    No you have to find them again and from tier 1 again.

    Do not bother with prestige unless you really want the bloody cosmetics

    Okay I'll never prestige than since it's clearly not worth doing at all.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2349970#Comment_2349970

    Okay I'll never prestige than since it's clearly not worth doing at all.

    I said that once about 10 devotion levels ago. It hurt when i gave in and finally did it.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2349970#Comment_2349970

    Okay I'll never prestige than since it's clearly not worth doing at all.

    It's worth it (to me) on licensed killers since they get way fewer cosmetics, but then only if I like the bloody gear.

    If you're on the fence, it's best to do it before you pump another million bp into them. Don't get every perk for them and then P, take the cheapest route through the web, get them to 50, burn through your reward offerings and then Prestige. Repeat until you're covered in gore, then buy everything knowing you'll never have to buy it for them again.

    The harsh part isn't the points, it's getting back that perk you were so used to, there's always one that torments you. That's also a benefit, playing your main with different perks can teach you a lot.