What if you equip perks like this?

Put perks on certain category. I know the idea isnt good because it limited perk builds, but they can make each category 4 perks instead of 2.


I didnt fully editing it, but think of you select Exhaustion category and perk list shows only Adrenaline, Lithe, Urban,Sprint burst, Dead hard, Smash hit

image.png


Comments

  • nah. i didn't even like this on God Of War. any game that has the perk slots like that is lame bro.

  • It massively reduces how much perk combinations you can have and after a while, a new meta build will still be formed that everyone will start to use.

  • @Zeus said:

    It massively reduces how much perk combinations you can have and after a while, a new meta build will still be formed that everyone will start to use.

    I know, I thinking this should be only put them in each category to easier to find perks, not limited.