RCPD map Partially Re-enabled?
So I just got out of a public match on the RCPD map. Has it been only partially re-enabled? Because the offering still can't be used
Tagged:
Mod
So I just got out of a public match on the RCPD map. Has it been only partially re-enabled? Because the offering still can't be used
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In public matches it is enabled but there is a VERY low chance of getting the map and you still can't use the offering for it. I think you have about a 0.03% chance of getting the map in public games. I dont know the exact chance so I could be wrong. I have also played on RCPD in a public match.
The offering is currently disabled for now, but the map is currently available while being monitored for stability.
The RPD map is still extremely laggy in some areas and extremely dark. So dark I couldn't see the survivors, my killer's hands, the floor, some of the scratch marks, and a zombie. Every other map's lighting is fine, but chasing in some parts of RPD basically requires me to be DareDevil. Pay the RPD electric bill please.