I really, really wish I was better at art so that I could analyze why she looks so different in the rework. It's kind of like the Sonic the Hedgehog thing -- I understood it didn't look good, but I couldn't explain why. In the rework she looks older and angrier, but I don't know the reason.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really, really wish I was better at art so that I could analyze why she looks so different in the rework. It's kind of like the Sonic the Hedgehog thing -- I understood it didn't look good, but I couldn't explain why. In the rework she looks older and angrier, but I don't know the reason.