FNAF in DBD when?
I hope you make a new dlc adding springtrap and mike. There are a lot of pretty good videos of this so you can have an idea what community wants.
I hope you make a new dlc adding springtrap and mike. There are a lot of pretty good videos of this so you can have an idea what community wants.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably never as the creator of the games has said he's no longer working on them, and due to his representation around when he announced it, I doubt it would be good representation for the game.
Additionally, it would without a doubt be the most controversial chapter to date, due to majority of the community being on one of two extremes, those being A. I'd do anything for FNAF to be in the game or B. I'd quit dbd if FNAF was in the game.
Due to this, it's an overall no from me.
But I mean Scott said that the games will continue he is just going to give the control to someone he trust.
And the people that just will quit playing dbd for adding this dlc are just acting like little kids.