BBQ IS OP REEEE (daily dose of fun)

BBQ is OP.... but... but... I don't like getting camped! Dont reward killers for moving away from hooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE BBQ OP! (31k points btw, yes i camped Kappa Kappa Kappa 31k points btw, yes i camped Kappa Kappa Kappa 31k points btw, yes i camped Kappa Kappa Kappa 31k points btw, yes i camped Kappa Kappa Kappa)

Comments

  • noob camper killed us all
    Call the BVHR cops to bann this baby killer REEEE

  • Close the end chat game my friend, Its a painkiller saver!!!

  • You know I was called a see you next tuesday because someone DC's after I hooked three people, let the others get saves while walking far away so they could also heal up (which they didnt), didnt go after the unhooked person, but im aparently a trash killer since I didnt farm as long as I should have while the person who said it hid in lockers instead of doing gens to help spawn the hatch which I would have gave to the last person had they doen that.

    Its a sense of entitlement, you always should play by the made up rules in their head.

  • Its a sense of entitlement, you always should play by the made up rules in their head.

    I love the unwritten rules. With every update it becomes more and more complicated. (Soft camp, hard camp, patrol, facecamp, tunneling, juggle DS = DC, BBQ OP etc etc)
    I'm always laughing out loud when i read the new 'survivor rules' hahaha