Pictures from 5th anniversary quotes
Hello.
Is there any possibility I can get those pictures from quotes in 1920x1080? I want them as a wallpaper.
Many thanks.
Hello.
Is there any possibility I can get those pictures from quotes in 1920x1080? I want them as a wallpaper.
Many thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A bit off-topic…
but am I the only one noticing that there are some super weird and darn right questionable job titles?? 🤪
Unfortunately they aren't made in a higher resolution they are 944x544.
I've provided a screenshot of the file path to access them
Here's at least one of them
Search "DBD Store Banners" in google!
Here's some of my favourites :)
Open DBD website and click on media
Thank you.