Thank you BHVR
I just wanted to make this thread to help combat the hate threads going on.People who are not enraged know you're not doing this to scam us or something, don't listen to haters lads
So, thank you BHVR, you are doing good, keep it up ![]()
I just wanted to make this thread to help combat the hate threads going on.People who are not enraged know you're not doing this to scam us or something, don't listen to haters lads
So, thank you BHVR, you are doing good, keep it up ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bia ino bohkor baw
I appreciate their efforts too. Keep up the good work. ( whispers work on your marketing a little bit tho.)