Has anybody else lost a lot of progress recently?
Ever since June 25th, I've been having sync errors and constant error codes 101 and 102. Fortunately I got the issue resolved, but I don't know what to do about my progress. I contacted customer support but they don't seem to be responding about my lost progress. I sent a ticket a week ago not too long after my issue started happening, but they marked the ticket as solved and said they are sorry to hear I am experiencing errors, and are working on the crashes. I submitted another ticket 4 days ago, and still no response. I don't think customer support is open on Saturday and Sunday, so I might be waiting a while longer for a response.
I know nobody in the community can help me, but I'm posting this because I'm wondering if anybody has had similar issues recently?
I wouldn't be concerned if it was a small amount considering bloodpoints are easy to get right now, but this was about a full week worth of progress lost.
Comments