Did you know?
Using the Vaccine as a survivor against Nemesis does not count as an action that disables Decisive Strike? Well now you do. I feel this is a bug but eh.
Using the Vaccine as a survivor against Nemesis does not count as an action that disables Decisive Strike? Well now you do. I feel this is a bug but eh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well it clearly states what disables Decisive Strike in the perk description, which is doing gens, unhooking, doing totems, healing, and I think one other thing.
I don't feel like it should
Looting a chest also doesn’t deactivate DS. Now go and get yourself a key and still have DS active ;)
I don't see how, such a punishing effect is only ever supposed to hit tunnelers. Something that still isn't the case.