Looking for match completely broken

About 2 minutes after looking for a match the CANCEL button swaps with an UNREADY button, and it does not find you a lobby at all.

Screenshot 2021-07-08 233605.png

You can not click the UNREADY button or the BACK button, and ESC does not work either. So the only way to exit the game is Alt+F4.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

>Character played: The issue happens with any survivor

>Perks played: -

>Map: -

>Frequency of the issue: Always

WARNING:

This is a public branch 5.0.2 report. Since there isn't a category for it, I had to publish the report in the PTB 5.1.0 category. I'm really sorry if posting it here is causing trouble but I had no other choice, and the issue is pretty serious so I had to try my best to point it out.

I am unsure if this issue is only happening to my account or if it is a public issue so here is my STEAM. In case you need to contact me here is my TWITTER. If you comment on this post I will also read it.

My platform is PC so I figure the log will help:

DeadByDaylight.log

Thank you for your attention! ๐Ÿ˜„

Tagged: Pending

Comments