Have the log-in rewards stopped?
This is the 2nd day I logged in on PS4 and haven't gotten anything.
Were those log-in rewards limited time during the event?
Thanks in advance.
This is the 2nd day I logged in on PS4 and haven't gotten anything.
Were those log-in rewards limited time during the event?
Thanks in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it was only for the first week
Yes. The shards capped at 9k so once you redeemed them all the log in rewards stopped. Pretty much they had them timed to stop once PTB started, probably so people didn't have to worry about missing out if they participated in PTB.