I see a lot of Spirits in my games lately.
Take advantage of the last moments of Stridor in Spirit since now I will feel comfortable playing with my build of Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, Dance With Me and Lucky Break.
Take advantage of the last moments of Stridor in Spirit since now I will feel comfortable playing with my build of Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, Dance With Me and Lucky Break.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not certain what features of the ptb will make it to the live version.
It actually is since the devs never really change anything to the live version.
Unless making it worse counts towards that.
Probably a good idea to get your last games in as her regardless.
I've only seen like 4 Spirits in the last week. I hope it doesn't change.
This.
I think the only exception was Ghostface, but that is because he was so bad that anything would've made him better.
I get the thinking behind moves like this but I think players would benefit more from getting used to the new way of playing than the old.
You're factually wrong just by reading the patch notes of many ptbs and lives.