Hallowed Blight dumpster fire

Honestly this whole fiasco could have been averted if the devs just said it’s optional too buy. Not you get one and spend $70 for the rest which is the price of a AAA game today. Also it’s not really a event if you can shell out $10(way too much money) on a cosmetic that could be earned through gameplay.

Comments

  • In some ways I think it would have been better if people didn't leak info about these events and just let them announce it when they want to.
    People just end up speculating and build up heightened expectations that wont be met.

  • Rex_Huin said:

    In some ways I think it would have been better if people didn't leak info about these events and just let them announce it when they want to.
    People just end up speculating and build up heightened expectations that wont be met.

    I can't agree more. 
  • @Rex_Huin said:
    In some ways I think it would have been better if people didn't leak info about these events and just let them announce it when they want to.
    People just end up speculating and build up heightened expectations that wont be met.

    I don't think the reaction would have been any diFFerent to be honest.

  • Cosmetics during events are free usually so this was a preventable PR fiasco. Again can earn through event currency but can optionally buy for those who want to buy them.
  • I don't think the reaction would have been any diFFerent to be honest.

    Looking at the reactions, majority of the players, including me, actually assumed that these things will be obtainable through grind. Can blame the community. But then again, has it been like this in the past events? Ever?