I don't think his ptb state is going to be the final state that they will update him with. I feel he needs a little changes, since in the open it's hard to make a play. I think maybe he needs a cooldown when he injures a person with his knifes, so the person could run to cover. But he is A tier since he can handle himself vs most decent to good teams.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think his ptb state is going to be the final state that they will update him with. I feel he needs a little changes, since in the open it's hard to make a play. I think maybe he needs a cooldown when he injures a person with his knifes, so the person could run to cover. But he is A tier since he can handle himself vs most decent to good teams.
He’s without a doubt better in chase now. But he’ll always be held back since he has no map pressure