Jewel of the party
Dear devs! Almost a year has passed sice the end of this rift. I'm ready to spend at least $100, just ask - return this Meg skin to the store, please!!! Community, please support this post! Please devs! I cant wait anymore xD
Dear devs! Almost a year has passed sice the end of this rift. I'm ready to spend at least $100, just ask - return this Meg skin to the store, please!!! Community, please support this post! Please devs! I cant wait anymore xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You wrote this post in Russian-Language forum, here very few people who good understand English. I will advise you go to English-Language forum(Link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en) or write your posts in Russian so that the majority can understand.