Does Freedy loves hospital or something
Cause seriously, i keep getting this killer on Lery's, its starting to become annoying lol
Cause seriously, i keep getting this killer on Lery's, its starting to become annoying lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He loves mental hospitals. Part 3 showed him that :)
I feel like this thread was made for me!
I am a long time Freddy main and Old Léry's was my favorite map :)
The only time I played against a Freddy was on Lery's. Thankfully they never give it to me while I play him.
It is not me, i am always playing on damn Swamp as Freddy.
Well, at least Swamp looks really nice in the Dream World.
I do not have seem to have a tendency to go to specific maps when playing Freddy.
I played, like, 2 trials today. One on Midwich and the other on the Temple of Purgation.