Victor won't release
This has only happened to me today as far I'm aware and I play on PC.
Watch victor bug and millions of other Dead By Daylight videos on Medal, the #1 Game Clip Platform.
What's important to note out is someone immediately dced as the match loaded so that could have something to do with it but I don't know about anything else.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
It happened to me as well, at the start of the match someone dced and i couldn't unbind Victor that match, the unbinding bar and the add ons where just flickering when i tried to unbind Victor.
nowing how much bhvr hates the twins rn, give it a year or 2 before its patched out
This has been a problem since their release so yeah give it about another year and then they’ll patch it out lol. Same thing with victor countering dead hard —_—