will plague and clown ever get their own proper maps?
As nice as the temple looks, it's still in the middle of a russian/ukranian forest, and the little carneval is lacking something.
similar for trickster and twins. like, pseudo-indoor map of seoul's back-alleys and the catacombs of paris?
Comments
They have their own maps. Blight, Trickster and Twins needs maps.
Clown and Plague indeed do have their own maps already.
For Clown is Father Campbell's Chapel.
For Plague is Temple of Purgation.
*writes -proper- maps into the title, indicating that the chapel and temple are acknowledged*
*makes it clear in the first line that while those maps are nice, they don't feel 'proper' for the characters'
first two responses are about how temple and chapel are the maps for these characters.
reading comprehension is dead, isn't it?
I want a full carnival map for Clown and an inside temple map for Plague.
Unfortunately I know it's not gonna happen since they said it was unlikely Blight and Twins would get their own maps.
Tell me you can't read without telling me you can't read
I'm sure they will not.
And bold of you to assume anyone even read your full title or post. Ain't nobody got time for READING.
If they were to add maps for characters, I'd prefer they add maps to the Killer's that didn't get any maps at all.
I read and i am saying again, they both have their own maps. You do not like them? You think this maps are not proper for the characters? This is not changes anything. They still have their own maps.
But there some killers, they never had their own realms (Bubba, Ghosty, Blight, Trickster, Twins)
Dude, by own maps, they mean their own realms. And the fact that they literally acknowledge the maps in the game right now made your comment pointless. They already know about the chapel and temple maps, they said so in their main post. The fact that you even commented that is meaningless.
Short answer: almost certainly not.
Long(ish) answer: the maps we have now are considered "their" maps. If anything, I consider this the better option, as it gives a little bit more substance to already existing realms. Do you want yet another map offering for every Killer added?