What's with the constant DCing on the PTB?
Uhm anyways
Uhm anyways
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good habits are back :)
Please bring the DC penalty back.
not surprised, every trickster is slugging now since it's easy as hell to get downs with him now.
Ptb doesn’t matter for dc purposes so it’s a field day.
Yup, I had 13 disconnects in 6 games. More than half the survivors I played against disconnected, lol
Yeah the PTB is for testing the new content, not dc when I feel like it.
PTB half go in wanting to goof around while other half go in wanting to take it seriously - DCs because match isn't what they want in PTB and there's no penalty.