Help with twinksters main event.

So I'm on PlayStation, and I'm really enjoying playing him, but my only issue is, how on earth do I use main event with him? I press the main event prompt when I see it, he lifts his knives ready to throw, and then he just stops and goes into his fatigue animation. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, I just can't work out what. Someone help please <3

Comments

  • @mylesmylo said:

    So I'm on PlayStation, and I'm really enjoying playing him, but my only issue is, how on earth do I use main event with him? I press the main event prompt when I see it, he lifts his knives ready to throw, and then he just stops and goes into his fatigue animation. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, I just can't work out what. Someone help please <3

    if you press the same button to activate Main event. you'll cancel it before it ends.

  • Are you holding the button?

    You only need to tap it