How did the frame rate issues get worse all of a sudden?
So, I decided to take a break from the projects I'm working on and play some killer, but what was some periodical drops here and there, at most three times a match, has become rather a constant stream of issues all of the sudden. I actually feel like I'm going against survivors who are Hit from dragon ball super, you know? The guy that has time pocket dimensions that can cause him to actually blip around and there.
Yeah, it's getting worse for some reason, which is actually horrible.
Why was the hot fix that has the potential solution to this issue to be pushed back to the PTB that will happen at the end of the event which will take even longer to be pushed out to all platforms? Kinda... kinda.. of a bad decision. I'm not gonna lie.
Comments