You want BP, play the game.
It's as simple as that. If you want BP, you gotta earn it. Last few games have been rather bad at Survivors wanting to farm and be given BP rather than playing the game.
I burn cakes, take it somewhat easy, play weaker Killers, give hatch/gate to the last man (more so if they have a crown), and try to give good games in general. But I 100% refuse to farm. Farming as Killer is doing almost nothing for 10+ minutes waiting for others to get their points only to have them run off before I can get mine more often than not. ######### that.
Simple man wants simple things, and I just want to play the game.
Comments
Have you considered using Facebook?
Damn these lazy liberals mooching off of BHVR. Yee-haw!
What do survivors do to indicate they want to farm?
Lmao
If the event is feeling like a farming simulator to you maybe go play something else for awhile? Let people enjoy a bearable grind for these 2 weeks
Mainly Tbagging after walking up to me. Had 1 guy do that TWICE in a game and it wasn't because he wanted to be chased or trying to be killed off as he attempted to play the game after his first hook. Others just stand in place, likely accepting death due to a DC. But mostly it is a Survivor walking up to the Killer tanking a hit then going to a pallet as it is "their turn".
If that game is to be a farming round, then the Killer needs to be the one to suggest it. If the Killer is bobbing his head, acting goofy, spamming his power, or what not then it's likely gonna be a farm game as the Killer isn't just gonna straight kill you. But if the Killer is running right up and smacking your face off, then odds are it isn't gonna be a farm game and you ruined it for everyone else by game throwing.
I just don't like to sit there doing nothing. And farming for Killer is just that. No chases, no mind games, just smack/wait and smack/wait in between getting pallets dropped on your head. That isn't fun. Would rather wait in the lobby for the next game than wait in a game doing next to nothing. As said, I will take it easy or give hatch/gate more often than not.
Mmmmm, ok. Interesting. Personally never encountered that before.
Good for you. I just got hardcore camped and tunneled by a Twins after a 5-gen DC, then facecamped by a Clown, and a Nemesis.
It happens. Even had one of my rare DC moments and called it quits on DbD for the day. Likely has nothing to do with farming, just a bad game that was about to get a lot worse.
Bad spawn with me top floor room of Iron Works, all 4 Survivors spawn in the shack on the same gen, and it being 80% done before getting there. Granted I made a few bad plays but kept playing. It was one of those "3 gens finished before a single down" games due to finding skilled Survivors for a change and RNGed a relatively safe map while playing a M1 Killer, Nemmy. No chance in hell I would have done anything that game yet I would've kept playing to at least finish it.
But then someone started to vault spam after finishing the 4th gen with still no hooks due to everyone now spread out and running early. Don't know if it was them taunting me, trying to farm, or what. But I noped the hell out of that game after hearing that vault spam. Not gonna put myself through that crap as odds are it was a taunt and it would have been pure abuse playing that game out. Knowing you don't stand a chance is a bad enough way to end a session.
That sounds like good ‘ole SWF…