Annoying yet so satisfying

When a survivor screws over a team by rage quitting because you completely counter their entire load out.

I usually take pity on the rest, but damn does it feel good when I look at the end screen and see not a single perk could be used against me. Cherry on top when the player that dc'd is the highest rank/best equipped.

Comments

  • Congrats you're better player than the person who dc'd now when your ego is fed up can we use forumz for actuall important stuff?

  • Let's no lie ourselves we all dc'd at some point by that logic ppl who gets crash or had to go deal with irl problem are bad just because they had to go or their platform crashed because even tho it's not their fault they left team behind

  • Well if that was humour /sarcasm my bad I apologize

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2338730#Comment_2338730

    I've DC'd once in my time of playing and it was whilst I was fairly new to the game plus had been on a loosing streak.

    I haven't DC'd in a long time.

    We don't all DC, just some of us.

    Don't put us all together

    Still you dc'd like I said we all did either due to ######### game, crash or irl issue doesn't make players automatically bad I don't see connection between getting out of video game with being bad person

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2338739#Comment_2338739

    Of course it was a joke because DBD is just a video game. Some players take the game so seriously that they believe how one person plays in a game, reflects on their qualities as a person outside of the game. I'm not saying that it can't, but not in the extreme context some people make it.

    For example if a Killer has a bad game, A survivor could message them saying they are *insert verbal diarrhea here*.

    Hence the joke.

    Yeah I agree that was my main point as well but I didn't get the idea behind your comment so my bad

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2338741#Comment_2338741

    In your original post, it seems your unable to differentiate between those who DC for legitimate irl reasons and not legitimate irl reasons. If a person has been in the game, been outplayed, and then DC'd we can usually assume it is because they're a sore loser. Now there is a slight chance that an irl situation came up at that exact moment causing them to rush off and DC before hand, but for the majority it is just because they can't stand loosing.

    However, I don't think it makes them a bad person, I think it makes them slightly selfish (a bad character trait, but not a bad person) due to the fact they are ruining the game for 3 others potentially (survivors) by making them lose (unless the killer sucks, an early survivor DC is a loss). Does that mean they should remove the option to leave? No! Should they increase the penalty tenfold, abso-#########-lutley! If a real life situation pops up and I must leave a game, I'll happily take a 2 hour ban. If my connection is unstable and me not checking it before playing causes me to leave them then I deserve a 2+ hour ban. I'd be happy if they implemented this.

    Those who went out for legitimate reason still ruined it for others just like the one who didn't....the point is nobody cares it's a video game you earn nothing you lose nothing people in this community act like this is nuclear science and not game if someone dc or whatever they do everyone is like "ah what we gonna do now match is ruined how will I ever recover from it" like just play and that's it one lost match isn't end of world but some ppl sure act like it

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2339332#Comment_2339332

    But one of them isn't the DC'er acting selfishly, and has a genuine reason outside of "I'm not enjoying this so I'm going to ruin it for others" it's more like "the thing occuring in real life is more important than avoiding a punishment ".

    People play video games for fun, and one of these situations is avoidable (DC'ing because they aren't having fun) and the other isn't (a real life emergency such as a family member going to hospital ect). That's a massive difference.

    Some people only enjoy winning, and with them almost certainly losing a game they could've won. What's fun about getting destroyed because there's only 3 of you at the start? Do tell?

    Alright I'm not planning to spend whole day arguing about selfish players in my opinion everyone has free will to do what they want and nobody should feel forced to stay if they don't want it's just a game and ur not obligated to do anything to please others in virtual world that doesn't exist

    We'll agree to disagree