What's that spell?
B is for Bad Matchmaking
H is for Hellish Grind
V is for Very Expensive DLC
R is for Rage Inducing Gameplay
Yay BHVR! The new LJN!
B is for Bad Matchmaking
H is for Hellish Grind
V is for Very Expensive DLC
R is for Rage Inducing Gameplay
Yay BHVR! The new LJN!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
B is for BMs throughout the games
H is for horrible optimization
V is very aggravating
R is for ridiculous balancing issues
I mean, I agree with all of this except very Expensive DLC. The chapters are like four bucks when on sale.
Unless your talking about cosmetics, in which case, eh. It's expensive but not actually required for gameplay, so I don't care.
🤨 Ok?
Very expensive DLC? Dude almost all the content in the game is free.