Bonus dc penalty time, please
When the penalty is active again;
Can devs look into extending the penalty for players that disconnect within a timed window of specific events. Primary example being Survivors that rage quit after a down.
I get that connection problems happen, but Im highly doubtful that it happens so conveniently when the opposition gains the upper hand. Just irritating for teams to be screwed over due to immaturity regardless of the side I'm on.
2x the penalty for unsportsmanlike behavior. Though with proper confirmation I'd make it much more.
Comments
With how the performance is in the game, it can most likely be connection issues, but if it happens as soon as the killer finds them, they spawn in, ect. circumstances like that, then yes classify it as an actual D/C, but if it happens randomly, then yes, I definitely think it's a connection error due to bad wi-fi or because of the game's bad performance
Precisely why I'd like it to be tied to a small timed window around those interactions and with better system clarification. Nobody wants to be punished for system issues but bad manners need the boot.