Worst match ever lol
had a super toxic match tonight , the player kept running to players when being chased so the killer would get us instead , she kept shining the torch at us constantly, I tried to heal her and she ran in circles constantly (weird) then when I was hooked she stood in front of me and kept shining her light on me till I died ( I unhooked her just before that) I was hoping the killer would get her next but unfortunately she got away lol
I know wayyyy more matches are awesome then ones that aren’t but I’m wondering what’s the most worst / toxic match you have ever had ?
Comments
Just mentioning you can report this if you have footage and reported her in game.
As for my most toxic match, 4x Breakdown, PT, No Mither and SoulGuard during the breakdown bug time where it would perma break hooks. Couldnt slug because they'd pick themselves up with No Mither and get an extra hit with soulguard. Pain in the ass that was.