What time can I play killer? EU

So iv been wanting to play killer awhile but the lobby times are horrid, so far the best iv had was at 6:30am for about 10min queues.

Does anyone know a better time to play? EU. I'm on xbox but do crossplay anyway.

Just want to do some challenges and play a different role for abit, thanks for any comments

Comments

  • I am from Germany and only play killer. After 8 pm it takes normally a minute or two to get a lobby. Before re chapter and event it was 30 seconds to a minute.

    PC, crossplay on

  • @burt0r said:

    I am from Germany and only play killer. After 8 pm it takes normally a minute or two to get a lobby. Before re chapter and event it was 30 seconds to a minute.

    PC, crossplay on

    Thankyou I'll try that time one day