Infinite Lithe Bug?

I recently played MacMillan Estate, Ironworks of Misery, against The Cannibal. Most of the game went fine when mid-match, I vaulted a window with Lithe and the Haste effect persisted for the rest of the match. I healed another player and used a flashlight several times to get saves, none of which stopped the Haste effect. I've been playing the game very consistently during the Anniversary Event and have yet to have a similarly gamebreaking bug. This bug is being reported out of fear of being accused of hacking or using a cheat engine.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Ya I just encounter the same bug. It was against spirit at one of the MacMillian Estate. Other perks were dance with me, quick and quite, and Iron will. I vaulted the kill shack window. I almost had it recorded but setting werent right. Ill try again and submit if i can.

  • Do you remember which window you vaulted?

    I just attempted and failed to reproduce. one difference being there wasnt a generator the 2nd time i tried.

  • Hard to say the exact window, but it was a window on the outside of that center jungle gym between Killer Shack and the Mineshaft style main building. I was unable to reproduce the vault bug in a custom, not sure if that makes a difference.

  • I had this same issue but with me it was with balanced landing. I didn't realize it was happening till my brother pointed it out.

  • This happened to me too! On Coldwind Farm, against a Plague:

    https://youtu.be/gxzKM_rHRbc


  • Happened to me as well, on Rancid Abattoir

    https://youtu.be/O7MB5GTXK2w


  • This is also happened to me on Coldwind farm (Thompson House), I wasn't able to record and I haven't been able to recreate in private matches. Other perks included Inner Strength, Flashbang and Counterforce, killer was a Legion.


    Infinite Lithe occured after the killer picked me up at a pallet, teammate got the pallet save and I immediately vaulted to try and get some extra distance, that's when I noticed the haste wasn't going away.

  • I also encountered this bug. Also reporting out of fear that my account might get canned due to "hacking".

  • This happened to me a few days ago after interacting with a generator and then fast vaulting. The haste effect was activated but without the typical timer. This was at the Sanctum of Wrath.