Anniversary cakes rarer the higher my character

Why is this a thing. When I upgraded my trickster from 20 to 40 in order to get his teachables I got 21 cakes. But When I level up my p3 level 50 Kate I get 1 cake every 2-3 bloodwebs. I want to play kate but it feels like the game is forcing me to play my worse survivors to gain more bp. Also I don't like being the ######### who brings a personal escape cake to the trial when everyone else brings sacrificial cakes. Is this happening for anyone else

Comments

  • Same thing is happening to me on all the survivors I've played recently. About 1 cake to 3 blood webs. And all of the yellow and brown "surprise boxes" have reverted back to yellow and brown add ons. Was getting a lot of anniversary items before

  • I've noticed that Killer webs have way more Cakes than Survivor webs. I put this down to the fact that survivors also have the new items which i find sort of annoying. I honestly couldn't care less about the new items.

  • @jasonjbird said:

    Same thing is happening to me on all the survivors I've played recently. About 1 cake to 3 blood webs. And all of the yellow and brown "surprise boxes" have reverted back to yellow and brown add ons. Was getting a lot of anniversary items before

    Now that you mention this I did level up trickster at the start but just noticed this with Kate recently so they might have readjusted the spawn rate of cakes

    @VESSEL said:

    I've noticed that Killer webs have way more Cakes than Survivor webs. I put this down to the fact that survivors also have the new items which i find sort of annoying. I honestly couldn't care less about the new items.

    This could also be the cause and how survivors have more addons and items