Crowns don't appear on every map?
I have seen zero crowns on Grim Pantry, and I had a match with three early survivor DCs on Ormond. Spent the rest of the match farming with the remaining survivor, saw zero crowns throughout the entire map. ?
I have seen zero crowns on Grim Pantry, and I had a match with three early survivor DCs on Ormond. Spent the rest of the match farming with the remaining survivor, saw zero crowns throughout the entire map. ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've gotten a crown on Ormond, so I know they spawn on that map, but I haven't been on Grim Pantry, so I can't speak to that one.
They are there on grim pantry, try the outsides, of map