Lag

Has there been any update on the console lag? Just because it’s getting closer to mid chapter and it’s just getting less and less fun every game lagging all over the place. I love the game but the enjoyment is just slowly going away so just curious if there has been any kind of time frame or anything just because it’s been so long since resident evils release and it’s the one dlc I’ve been most excited for and that I’ve always wanted in dbd but now I can barley enjoy it because the issues

Comments

  • No update. Just that they are working on a fix.

  • I feel like it got worse during the patch that was supposed to fix some of it. If we weren't close to the event, I bet they would have reverted.


    But yeah, the problem seems to vary. I get it occasionally during important moments, maybe once or twice a game. I was watching my sister play killer and it would be no exaggeration to say it froze up nearly a dozen times per game.