Crouch near Victor will still trigger Killer Instinct
Charlotte will still see Killer instinct effect on you, even if you crouched. Recently played 3 games against Twins and on all of them i had an opportunity to stealthy kill idle Victor, but as soon is I crouched inside shriek radius, they always switched to Victor, like if they heard a killer instinct heartbeat and notification. I was very careful and started in crouch position long before I came inside the killer instinct radius. It can't be a coincidence.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
If you hear shrieks and you aren't already crouched, killer instinct will trigger.
You have to crouch before entering shriek radius.
" I was very careful and started in crouch position long before I came inside the killer instinct radius (SHRIEKS)."
but as soon is I crouched inside shriek radius
Yes, crouched. Not walked in, lmao. Crouched before going in his shrieks
I played Twins at the start of the event and they never switched when I crouched into his shrieks.