cant turn crossplay off

So I've been wanting to play killer during the event. However I have only been able to play killer late at night due to more survivors being on then. However a friend suggested I turn off crossplay to see what happens. However when I go to turn it off, I cant. It says on and is grayed out. I dont know why this is a thing as I remember before the RE patch I could turn it on/off at will.

Comments

  • You have to do it from the main menu. if you try to do it while in character select, it'll be grey'd out.

  • @KeiOrtem said:

    So I've been wanting to play killer during the event. However I have only been able to play killer late at night due to more survivors being on then. However a friend suggested I turn off crossplay to see what happens. However when I go to turn it off, I cant. It says on and is grayed out. I dont know why this is a thing as I remember before the RE patch I could turn it on/off at will.

    You can only change it from the main menu, not in lobbies, try it from there.

  • Do you try to turn it off in killer menu or main menu?

    I heard it can be done only from options in main game menu