Easy Evan MacMillan

I play 50/50, and have noticed a select few killers giving most killers a bad name since the start of this celebration by face-camping and beating a survivor on a hook with the crown glitter around them.

Firstly, a vast majority of killers I have come across up to this point are fair, and by that I mean play to win, but not be a douche about it. Also, as survivor it is harder to get crowns, due to having to survive to attain it.

So, until the anniversary ends, I've decided to introduce "Easy Evan". In all my trials I will still do chases and hook a survivor twice, but my aim is to have all 4 escape every time. If I see a survivor has a crown, I may do a hit, but will never down or hook. If I see a podium, I will also seek an uncrowned survivor out so that they may get it.

I've set up a Smurf account (oh yes!) so in particular I can help newer players, since they're the ones who have been getting a harder time.

Obviously, play how you like. If a killer still wants the 4k, then that's fine! Survivors shouldn't expect mercy every time they get the crown and this is not any request for others to join in - play the game how you enjoy it. But to combat the few killers who do act like arseholes in the recent few days I'm gonna do this, just even to tip the fairness slightly.

To end, if a dev or mod does read this, please may I suggest that survivors and killers be guaranteed crowns once they find and activate them, at least for future events, in order to make it balanced for all during a celebration and avoid such a circumstance that may entice the more dickish of players to deliberately ruin the fun so nastily to others.

Comments