Alert aura bug
Hello,
I played a game at Dead Dawg Saloon where I used the perk Alert. After about 2 gens completed, Alert activated but never deactivated. The perk itself in my perk slot wasn't lit up, but I was able to see the killer's aura for the rest of the game without Rancor, Kindred, or any other aura perk. I have a video where it shows. In de end, the killer was at the exit gate, so it was too far away for Kindred. This has never happened to me before.
DeadByDaylight 2021-07-04 13-35-55_Trim (2)_Trim .gif.rarI am EU Region, Rank, played as Feng Min and my ingame name is Naga
Comments
Hello, yes I also experienced this today. I brought pictures.
There is also another post with this type of bug.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260882/massive-bug-with-alert-i-believe
I have experienced this as well, so weird.
Had the same thing happen to me last night as Feng Min. Alert was my only aura perk. Also was running Small Game, Inner Strength, and I think Unbreakable. It's definitely bugged in some way but I couldn't remember what I was doing when it turned on and stayed on, sorry.