Skill Based matchmaking?
Does this game get Skill based matchmaking? I faced survivors in my last 5 games that where way beyond my capabilities. I would realy like a gamemode with skill based matchmaking.
Does this game get Skill based matchmaking? I faced survivors in my last 5 games that where way beyond my capabilities. I would realy like a gamemode with skill based matchmaking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They often do Skill Based MM but only for a day or 2, then it goes back to rank based. I hope they will switch to skills honestly, because I often get placed into an SWF with 1 person my rank and the others in red or purple, and so a killer with red or purple rank, making me the first one to die...