If you could rework any map or realm what map would you choose
I would choose Blackwater swamp as imo they are really hard to gather info with as both killer and survivor due to the tall grass and fog followed by the hills
I would choose Blackwater swamp as imo they are really hard to gather info with as both killer and survivor due to the tall grass and fog followed by the hills
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Coldwind, please less corn. I can't see! Its so corny, bro!
Red Forest. It's just too massive for killers to patrol reliably.
Autohaven. .
Haddon Field, the fences make it not easy to move around the houses and the balconies are just annoying to deal with.
Dead Dawg Saloon. i just hate this map.
Autohavens and Red Forest.