Which costumes are you getting for the hallowed blight event?
So, there's a handful of REALLY cool costumes coming out tomorrow that you can go for, so I'm wondering which costumes you guys will be going for and why?
Me personally, I'll probably get it for the wraith because he has always had a very special place for me. Plus I feel like most of his skins that aren't speciality are a little underwhelming, so it will be a welcome change to have a spooky scary boi.
I might also drop a couple of bucks for the trapper skin, just because he's easy to play and a nice fallback when you get tired of having to constantly baby your powers as killer.
Me personally, I'll probably get it for the wraith because he has always had a very special place for me. Plus I feel like most of his skins that aren't speciality are a little underwhelming, so it will be a welcome change to have a spooky scary boi.
I might also drop a couple of bucks for the trapper skin, just because he's easy to play and a nice fallback when you get tired of having to constantly baby your powers as killer.
Comments
Wraith (or trapper) and claudette. One survivor one killer an even split.
I am thinking Docs, or Billys.
I got enough Auric shards to buy one, which will either be Hunterina or the Snappy boi.
Trapper.
I might also get the Doctor one just because the face is good meme material but that's about it. Regardless though the Doc looks so nasty I love it.
I'm leaning toward Hillbilly. Maybe Wraith.