Crowns.
How many of you actually care about them? Personally I could care less about them. If you do care, why? Do you actually plan to use them, or is it just a need to complete everything?
How many of you actually care about them? Personally I could care less about them. If you do care, why? Do you actually plan to use them, or is it just a need to complete everything?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OCD. I need every crown available on all characters they're available on.
I think they're ugly and gaudy and will never equip them. They make your character taller and more easily seen.
I get them in case there ever becomes a skin which would be good with them (i.e. what if Dwight gets a Wizards Robe and Pants, maybe the 5th Year Crown goes well with it since it looks like a magic symbol)
But mainly, it is just a need to complete them.