Shiny counter
So how many shiny players have you sacrificed? I think I am at about 70 from trying to get crowns for all my killers(the best part when their team try to bodyblock and save them vs starstruck😂). Is anyone doing better?
So how many shiny players have you sacrificed? I think I am at about 70 from trying to get crowns for all my killers(the best part when their team try to bodyblock and save them vs starstruck😂). Is anyone doing better?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno, I don't keep track. I am playing normally unless they're a bunch of potatoes or indicate they want to farm. I'm not actively trying to make survivors unhappy unless they go out of their way to be toxic.
Yeah if they want to farm then I will farm with them but most times its 4 cakes and genrush city 😂
If it's gen rush city, then I take them to Underground Shrine of Sorrow. 😈