Deleted friends, oops

Hello, my boyfriend wanted to invite me to a game of DBD, we were friends except that he inadvertently deleted me. And we tried to add to each other and we couldn't find each other! Suddenly I wonder if he wouldn't have blocked me without doing it on purpose, but we can't find where to go! Someone can help me ? We looked everywhere ... Unless we were blind. He is on Ps4 and me on Switch.


Thanks

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hey! There are some issues with the friends function, which includes having a hard time adding someone. The team is aware and looking into it!

  • A workaround would be to have a mutual friend invite both of you into a lobby where you you add eachother!

    maybe have another forum user try adding you both if you don’t have anyone that plays DbD

  • I have exactly the same issue. Additional to that it seems that I can't find any crossplay players.

    I'm playing on PC and tried to find another player to do the mentioned workaround, but I'm also not able to find him.

    Both other players are on PS5

    Any help would be great!!!


    Thanks

  • @ReRoPa said:

    I have exactly the same issue. Additional to that it seems that I can't find any crossplay players.

    I'm playing on PC and tried to find another player to do the mentioned workaround, but I'm also not able to find him.

    Both other players are on PS5

    Any help would be great!!!

    Thanks

    do you and those friends you try to add have crossplay turned on?

    you can turn it on/off in the settings menu in-game, but only if you go into the settings from the main menu (the option is grayed out while in a survivor or killer lobby)

  • I have the same problem, help!