How do I get a crown? (solved)

Supposedly you're supposed to unlock a crown as killer if you just get the crown during the trial and complete the match, but I just had that happen in a game and didn't unlock the crown. Am I missing something?

Edit: It's because I was playing Myers and licensed killers don't have crown cosmetics.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Correct, Killers need to only collect the crown and complete the match to unlock the cosmetic. Survivors must collect the crown and escape the trial.

    Licenced Killers (Nemesis, Pyramid Head, Michael Myers, etc) do not have crown cosmetics, they are only on original Killers (Trapper, Trickster, Blight, Wraith, etc). Also, if you are playing Twins, make sure you are controlling Charlotte when the match ends, this will ensure you unlock the crown for the Twins (Victor is too smol to have a crown, sadly).

  • @EQWashu said:

    Correct, Killers need to only collect the crown and complete the match to unlock the cosmetic. Survivors must collect the crown and escape the trial.

    Licenced Killers (Nemesis, Pyramid Head, Michael Myers, etc) do not have crown cosmetics, they are only on original Killers (Trapper, Trickster, Blight, Wraith, etc). Also, if you are playing Twins, make sure you are controlling Charlotte when the match ends, this will ensure you unlock the crown for the Twins (Victor is too smol to have a crown, sadly).

    Oh, that explains a lot. I was playing Myers. Thank you!

  • @DoctorIdiot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2331916#Comment_2331916

    Oh, that explains a lot. I was playing Myers. Thank you!

    No problem, happy crown hunting!