I played the event on masochist mode (PS4) so you don’t have to
I’m a console killer main with devotion level 13. I started playing in June 2019 and have every trophy except for 2 adepts (don’t own the survivor), the ridiculous Huntress 100 downs from cross map snipes and 2 from the latest chapter.
I played every killer to get their crowns and experienced some of the worst performance issues since dedicated servers were introduced. Oni was the worst with horrendous lag spikes every time blood orbs spawned. Deathslinger also had a 1 in 3 chance of lagging when ADSing. Licensed killers like Demo and Nemesis also lag when activating their powers. Just walking around alone could result in a spike if you set off a crow. Bloodlust activating caused lag about 1 in 10 times, someone getting unhooked across the map- lag spike, patiently waiting for survivor to dead hard- lag spike and get juked anyway. On survivor dead hard doesn’t work anymore- you do a micro lunge, activating lithe often comes with a quarter second delay and I can tell if the killer is running sloppy or franklin’s because the game lags when he gets his first hit.
I’ve played when hooks were bugged, I’ve played when pallets were bugged, I’ve played when survivors teleported 5m away when downed- presumably with the exhaustion status of a laggy dead hard. I’ve played for 2 years of survivors turning silent on the ground.
I also set a new personal best for lobby lag. Loaded in and only had 45 seconds to size up my opponents and adjust my build. Plenty of time to change 2 perks and no add-ons.
Comments