Please nerf Survivor
When I play Survivor, other Survivors kill me a million times worse than the Killers do.
I can run the Killer for days, but I don't stand 10 seconds against another Survivor sabotaging the trial. Nerf them. Stop giving other Survivors free kills on me. This is nuts. Survivors camp when Killers don't. They sit near the hook and just watch, making sure that nobody will actually rescue. They tunnel me to make sure that they can bodyblock me when I need to loop and juke the Killer. Sometimes they predrop pallets on my face to make sure the Killer can get a hit and block my escape. They fail every skill check when I'm in the area so the Killer I just lost gets right back on my toosh. I could not try to be as bad for my team as they seem to be on the regular. I'd accidentally do something good just trying to be that bad. They run themselves into the Killer to ensure I cannot help them and get points for it. I can run the Killer for nearly 5 minutes without a gen getting done, and on hook, I see them all snooping around, probably smelling each others butts. No. DEFINITELY smelling each others butts.
Enough is enough.
Nerf Survivors so Survivors have a chance.
Comments
it's called solo queue