Does loot collector take the ultra rare item?
I escaped and it stole my rainbow map...
https://youtu.be/jUe7f6GvLtkLoot collector requires you to escape with a ultra rare item so did i miss something?
Tagged:
Trusted
I escaped and it stole my rainbow map...
https://youtu.be/jUe7f6GvLtkLoot collector requires you to escape with a ultra rare item so did i miss something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you missed anything, i think the game just said LOL MINE.
Might wanna report this as a bug.
Big oof can support maybe give me the map back? Lol
I mean you can always try. 😅
Loot Collector did not take my items.
Event Items count as Ultra rares for this challenge if anyone is wondering.
Definitely a bug. The only item that will be or should be taken from you is a red key and that is only if you use it on the hatch. And you also won’t get credit towards the challenge that way either.